Very powerful remover of bitumen, tar and grease from surfaces. The product is completely emulsified in water, as a result of which it can be easily washed off.

It has proven itself to be an excellent product for detailing studios.


Can be sprayed or applied to a dry cloth. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.


hydrocarbons C10-13 n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics <2% aromatics, 2-butoxyethanol, isotridecanol ethoxylate, coconut oil diethanolamine condensate. Flammable liquid. May be harmful to health if in contact with skin or if inhaled. Causes mild skin irritation.

Causes severe eye damage. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Keep away from open flames and hot surfaces. Don't smoke nearby. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.

IF SWALLOWED: Call a TOXIC SUBSTANCE REPORT CENTER/doctor immediately. DO NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: If you feel unwell, call a TOXIC SUBSTANCE INFORMATION CENTER/doctor. IF EYE CONTACT: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. If possible, remove contact lenses (if any). Rinse further. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.

The information contained herein is given to the best of our knowledge and experience, but as the circumstances and conditions in which the product may be used are beyond our control, we accept no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the product. Professional products require appropriate skills, and we are always ready to advise you.

bitumen cleaning